It wasn't me!
Although, for maybe the first time ever, I wish it was. Someone in Oregon won the Powerball drawing last night, but it wasn't me. Hey, I can flush my toilet now without having to worry about it coming up in my shower! At least that's something. In some ways that's like winning the lottery...and in many ways it is not.
Our yard is all dug up and we have like a 10 ft deep hole in our alley. I had to tear down our fence, buy 2 permits from the city, hold a contractor over 3 days for a job I told him would only take 1 day.....aaarrggggghhhh! BUT, by golly, I can flush my toilet without fear now. Additionally, I don't have to take "camper" showers any more...one minute with the water on, water off, lather up, one minute with the water on, water off, 2 hours later someone else can shower. Nope, those third world ways of living are over. I wonder if the change will come so easy after all these years of putzing aound with it like that?
Maybe the funniest thing I've seen or heard in years...it's so worth checking this out...have a great day!
http://ms1.videomadeez.com:31400/WhiteBoyDJ/BabyGotBook.wmv
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home